Are you bored of eating noodles the same old way? Spice it up with this amazing recipe.
– 150g pack medium egg noodles
– 1 tbsp vegetable oil
– 2.5cm piece fresh ginger , finely chopped
– 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
– 1 large carrot , cut into matchsticks
– 1 yellow pepper , deseeded and thinly sliced
– 100g mangetout , sugarsnaps or frozen peas
– 2 spring onions , finely chopped
85g beansprouts (optional)
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tsp white wine vinegar
-Cook the noodles according to pack instructions.
-Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then stir-fry the ginger, garlic, carrot, pepper and mangetout, sugar snap or frozen peas over a high heat for 2-3 mins.
-Drain the noodles thoroughly, add to the pan with the onions and beansprouts, if using, then stir-fry for 2 mins.
-Mix together the soy sauce and vinegar, stir into the pan, then cook for 1-2 mins. -Divide between individual plates or bowls and serve immediately.
Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com