Leventis Motors is expanding its operations in Nigeria and the need to strengthen our human capital base, sustain competitive advantage and enhance productivity has created exciting career opportunities for result driven, brilliant and enthusiastic professionals of high integrity to join the company. We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Service Engineer (Construction Equipment)
- Provides engineering support including inspecting, analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, re-testing and repairs of construction equipment and machines such as Wheel loaders, Excavators, Backhoes, Telehanders, and Compactors etc.
- Provide technical advice, analyze and interpret data.
- This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software installation, testing and responsible for customer acceptance.
- To build customer relationship.
- The right candidate will possess a good degree in Engineering from a reputable university (Specialization in Automobile, Heavy Duty Construction Equipment/Machines)
- He/she must have a good knowledge of mechanical and wiring systems (transmission, engine, hydraulic and torque converter), ability to read and interpret wiring/circuit, drawing/diagrams. Team spirit and problem solving skills plus a minimum of 6 years engineering experience from a reputable automobile company.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, Power Point, ERP System and AutoCAD etc.
Application Deadline: April 23, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
click here to apply