Founded in 1979, Seagate is the leading provider of hard drives and storage solutions.
From the videos, music and documents we share with friends and family on social networks, to servers that form the backbone of enterprise data centers and cloud-based computing, to desktop and notebook computers that fuel our personal productivity, Seagate products help more people store, share and protect their valuable digital content.
Seagate offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of hard disk drives, solid-state drives and solid-state hybrid drives. In addition, the company offers an extensive line of retail storage products for consumers and small businesses, along with data-recovery services for any brand of hard drive and digital media type.
Seagate employs more than 50,000 people around the world.
Job Title: Channel Relationship Manager – Nigeria
The Channel Relationship Manager is responsible for creating demand for Seagate
products and services to both new and existing channel customers, as well as
increasing Seagate brand equity. As such they will be relied upon to identify, secure and
service the entire portfolio of Seagate customers within an assigned territory. They will
report directly to Seagate.
Channel Relationship Manager daily activities will include
• Visiting 15 – 20 customers per week (4 days / week on the road, with 1 day for
• Managing indirect channel partners / resellers
• Increasing demand for Seagate products by providing training, design-in support,
marketing development funds (MDF), product samples, and other Seagate programs
and tools for key indirect channel partners
• Managing the demand process, including targeting new opportunities, qualifying new
products, developing demand forecasts, and overseeing account management.
• Introduce all new accounts to Seagate local distributor – and input account data on
CRM Seagate system (SFDC).
Desired Skills & Experience
• Expertise and judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for
• Ability to network with key contacts outside their own area of expertise
• Consulting skills to provide value-added counsel to customers as a trusted advisor and
recommend product or service solutions to customer needs
• Assessment of company goals and objectives
• Business acumen to pursue self-directed development which will contribute to the
achievement of results
• Judgment to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Potential to coordinate activities of other personnel
• The CRM should have a wide-range of experience and be able to use professional
concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective
• A broader understanding of industry and customer needs within the territory is
essential. Minimum 2 years of career and industry-related demand experience.
• A full driving license is essential.
• Excellent English language skills