Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Job Title: Business Consultant
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for creating and leading strategies for the company’s business in the region with a focus on accelerating volume growth and market share through the creation and implementation of sales and marketing plans. This role directly manages and forms close relationships with CEO’s, General Managers, Marketing, Sales and Production managers of the bottling network including their distributor along with all administrative and operational support in the assigned territories. This position reports to the Sr. Director of International Sales. The ideal candidate will be hired as an exclusive Business Consultant.
- Manage strategic partnerships/relations with our regional bottlers and their distributors, Key accounts and Wholesalers.
- Negotiate and establish annual performance criteria including volume and distribution goals, retail pricing, and sales and marketing initiatives with each bottler in the region.
- Develop long term strategic objectives, including planning accurate forecasts and focusing on executing value driving initiatives, particularly at retail.
- Lead and coordinate with the bottlers, the development of new packaging, distribution routes, flavor extensions and other innovative initiatives that will strengthen the brand’s market presence and increase volume and market share growth.
- Analyze national market data reports (Nielson/Euromonitor) and the competitive set to assist the bottlers in setting retail pricing and develop sales and marketing plans to stay competitive in market.
- Manage sales promotional budget and work with the Marketing Department to establish a marketing budget for the region.
- Formalize a quarterly business review process with the bottlers designed to track progress of set performance criteria and align the bottlers with the company’s business objectives for the region.
- Coordinate with the bottler’s sales and marketing teams to develop action plans designed to achieve the company’s volume and market share objectives in the different trade channels.
- Collaborate with internal legal department to negotiate new licensing contracts and renewals as well as coordinate the execution of all regulatory registrations in the country of operation.
- Identify and qualify potential new business partners to grow our brand presence in the region
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, direct Store Delivery (DSD), international sales or international marketing management in assigned territories market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Financial and analytical abilities
- Strategic thinker, sense of urgency
- Broad understanding and ability to interpret syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, CCR)
- Honest and ethical
- Written and verbal fluency in English required
- Ability to travel to all countries within the region at least 50% of the time
- Must currently reside in a country in the assigned region (for example: Nigeria, Cameroon or Senegal)
NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position. No phone calls please.