First Bank of Nigeria – Exciting career opportunity exist for highly competent, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic fresh graduates to join the foremost financial service organisation in the country through the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme.
First Bank is Nigeria’s largest and most successful tier-1 financial institution, operating from over 650 branches across the country. Driven by a vision to be the clear leader and Nigeria’s bank of first choice, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
The Bank seeks to attract the best talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy.
FIRST BANK GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2013
Key Competencies & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiar with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of Ms Excel, Word and Power Point
- Not more than 27 years old by June 2013
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
Application closes 12am on the 30th May 2013.
Click here for more information
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.