GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing.
GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com.
Position Title: OMLP Program Associate
Job Number: 1714772
Location: IIkoyi – Lagos, Nigeria
The Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) Program Associate demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals / programs / processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology Outstanding academic achievements (Top 25% of class) or a minimum of a
- 3.0 GPA on a
- 4.0 scale Geographic flexibility and global mindset Strong oral and written communication skills Strong interpersonal and leadership skills Strong analytical and problem solving skills Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
The GE Operations Management Leadership Program combines broad exposure to core Supply Chain and Services job assignments along with formal classroom studies. Due to the rotational nature of the Program, a member will typically complete three to four assignments over a two-year period, each approximately six to eight months in length that cut across different aspects in manufacturing processes, products and services. Program members will also receive applicable technical and business training to compliment their rotational on-the-job training. Relocation is typically required while on program. Typically a program member will have a supervisory, technical, sourcing and production / materials management assignment while on program
- Collaborate with Assignment Leader in setting and achieving realistic and challenging operation goals
- Complete Technical training in areas such as Contemporary Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain Management, American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification, Six Sigma Quality training with Greenbelt Certification, Environmental Health & Safety.
- Complete business training in topics such as Project Management, Team Leading
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness in results
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply operational and technical fundamentals in the business environment using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading diverse groups in the development and implementation of team goals.
- Generate innovative ideas and apply change best practices to ensure impact of key initiatives.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online