Arik Air, West and Central Africa’s largest carrier, seeks the services of experienced and competent candidates to fill the following existing vacant positions.
Job Title: ENGINEERING TRAINEE
- Work together with Technicians to provide technical support and rectification action in response to operational problems, incidents and AOG situations, minimizing the impact of operational disruptions and cost.
- Assist in Air Safety Reports investigations as required.
- Be able to provide technical support in other technical areas.
- Liaise closely with Flight operation (Fleet managers)Engineering Development,Maintenance Control, QA, Materials
- Management and Line Maintenance providing maintenance services to the airline.
- Support all certifying engineers through the provision of spares, parts and man power provisions ensuring the fleet is maintained to the highest standard
- Review personal training needs as required.
- Maintain own skill levels, keeping up to date with Leading edge technologies in aviation.
- Degree in any engineering course
- NYSC Certificate
- An understanding of the safety and reliability issues surrounding aircraft maintenance, support, components and systems.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CV to: [email protected]
Applications close two weeks after this publication.