Sure, animal sèx is weird, but humans are part of that strange kingdom. Here are 10 Weird sèx Facts that prove we’re civilized here at the top of the food chain and yet still pretty freakin’ gross
1. During sweaty sèx, men ooze testosterone. And it’s actually a biological turn on for women!
2. There’s almost 500 different types of bacteria in your mouth. Almost 50% of them live on your tongue. So perhaps the French Kiss should be renamed the Twice As Dirty Kiss.
3. One out of seventeen, or 400,000,000 people have sèx a day. 4,000 people are doing it right now! So, the world is a rockin’, don’t go a knockin’.
4. Turn up the heat, in every way. The hotter the room, the fiercer the ôrgasm. Vasocongestion, or the heat flush on your skin, is akin to blushing from sèx.
5. Your vágina is also a great swim coach. The pelvic spasms caused by an ôrgasm actually move spèrm up stream towards fertilizing your eggs.
6. Pops likes to get it on. Seventy-three-percent of 70-year-old men are still potent. Whoa, down boy!
7. The endorphins released during sèx actually relieve a headache. So that old excuse isn’t just tired, it’s just plain wrong!
8. Back in 1609, Dr. Wecker found a dead man with two peckers! Since, 80 cases of double headers have been reported. But no word on whether or not those guys ever got them both on in a threesome.
9. You can go from zero to 60 fast! The fastest speed a sèxy sensation can travel from your va-jay-jay to your brain has been clocked at the Ferrari-fast speed of 156 mph.
10. Erôtic asphyxiation didn’t just kill INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence. Cutting off oxygen to your brain to feel a strong new sensation during sèx causes around 500 American deaths every year.