* Men are encouraged by being needed by their partners, but they are irritated by ‘neediness’. Needing is the act of openly asking for a man’s support, ‘neediness’ is desperately asking from a man.
* A man’s fear is that he is not good enough.
* A man is afraid of giving too much.
* Men need love too, give them the affection they deserve. Don’t trust that they would be fine on their own.
* Men need the support of their partners.
* Men listen to their partners, although they would not take all of the advices offered to them by their partners.