Kelly Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan non-violent organization that was started by young corporate entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Being saddened by the problems that plague the youths of the country, they unite to help rid Nigeria of the continuous suffering that occurs through the avenues of poverty and violence.
The group is an alliance of individuals who are skilled, proactive, and most importantly very dedicated, with a vision of integrity, opportunity and protection for the youths in the country.
Kelly Foundation for Youth Development calls for applicants for our entrepreneurial development programme, to encourage, train and empower youths on small scale businesses.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee/ Youth Development.
Location: Lagos state.
- Must be a BSc/HND/NCE/OND/ SSCE holder.
- Must be fluent in English and any other Nigerian language.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 29years.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Must have the right attitude to influence people positively
- Must have a dream and goal he/she wants to achieve with a focus.
- Adequate training would be given to all qualified applicants.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2013
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com