1. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
2. A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.
3. Teenagers don’t know what love is. They have mixed-up ideas. They go for a drive and the boy runs out of gas and they smooch a little and the girl says she loves him. That isn’t love. Love is when you are married twenty-five years, smooching in your living room and he runs out of gas and she says she still loves him. That’s love.
4. If you love them in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love them at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love.
5. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
6. Men – By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will become a philosopher.
7. Love is “I loved you”, “I love you” and “I will always love you”.
8. Do not seek perfection in a changing world. Instead, perfect your love.
9. Perfect love sometimes does not come till the first grandchild.
10. Unconditional love is the most powerful
stimulant to the immune system.