Have you ever heard anyone say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Well, if you have, know that they were right! Breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day. Here are five reasons why you should join the millions of people who eat breakfast each and every morning!
1. There is a brand new day ahead of you each morning. Eating breakfast can help you to have a great day. Our bodies cannot run on empty until lunch time. How many people eat a really healthy lunch? When our bodies do not have proper nutrition they do not function to their fullest. We will not feel good if we do not eat breakfast. No one wants to not feel good half the day. We are not as productive when we don’t feel well.
2. Our energy level. Breakfast gives our bodies nutrition and substance. This is where our energy comes from. People who do not eat breakfast have considerably less energy than people who do. Think about it. Breakfast is the meal after dinner. We eat dinner then sleep through the night. That’s eight or more hours with out eating. Our bodies need to be nourished in the morning. They’ve gone without for hours. If we do not eat in the morning, our bodies will not be able to produce the energy we need for the day.
3. Concentration. People who do not eat breakfast often have a hard time concentrating. They also have difficulty learning because they are scatter brained. People who do eat breakfast tend to be much more focused on the task at hand. They do not have trouble concentrating nearly as much as those who do not eat breakfast. We think a lot each day. This is really something to think about!
4. Your mood. Did you know that hunger can cause mood swings and irritability. So can running on empty. Your body is lacking something. This affects your whole system. People who do eat breakfast tend to be much less irritable than those who do not. They tend to be in a better mood. No one around you wants you to be irritable. No one likes it when people mood swing. DO yourself and those around you a favor each day, eat breakfast.
5. Breakfast is at the very beginning of the day. Families can sit down and enjoy this meal together, grasping a little bit of quality time each morning. See, breakfast can help you to have a great day in more ways than one! What better way to start your daym
Breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day. There are many more reasons why. Start your day off right, as a family. It is especially important for kids to eat breakfast. What better way to set a great example than you eating breakfast with them?