The annual Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship for indigent students in Nigerian tertiary institutions is now open for applications. The award is for 20 indigent students, each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for their education.
Eligibility Criteria For 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarships
- Applicant must be poor and indigent.
- Applicant must be registered students of Tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education
- Applicants must have good academic performances.
How to Apply for Gani Fawehinmi Scholarships
Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, course of study, year of study, state of origin, and why the candidate believes that he/she should be given the scholarship award. The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current Identity card.
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department, including correct information of the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic semester.
- A letter from the Registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of such institution.
- A copy of the candidates registration form for the current semester.
More information on the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarships application for 2013:
Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship Awards for 2013 has Two Million Naira for 20 students for grabs. For full details on requirements and application process, See the DAILY TRUST of 15 July, 2013. Page 23.
Scholarship Application Closing Date:
Application closes on 25th August, 2013.
For more information on Undergraduate scholarships, visit: http://www.collegemarket.com.ng/category/scholarships-uncategorized/