We found ourselves thinking, “I didn’t know you could do that” when we saw this video.
It depicts a complete idiot lighting the opening of his car’s gas tank on fire and then using the small blaze to ignite his cigarette. It’s one of those lame party tricks that’s likely to end up in the headlines after someone gets hurt.
So in the interest of keeping all of our readers’ lovely faces intact, please, don’t try this. Ever.
That said, watch this horrifying video, which comes from Malaysia, according to Live Leak. The guy in the video wasn’t injured.
Apparently, it doesn’t take fire to sustain injury with cigarettes. A Florida man lost teeth and a chunk of his tongue after his electronic cigarette exploded, sending a lithium battery flying into his closet.