Media24 Nigeria has an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Classifieds Moderator for its Classifieds division. The Moderator will be responsible for the quality control and publication of advertisements and error free online platform.
The Moderator will excel at working in a competitive landscape to deliver quality online listings while maintaining important client relationships. The successful candidate will report to the Customer Service Manager. We are looking for a moderator with excellent quality control capabilities and one who can interact with customers with ease to solve their ad quality problems. At least two years’ work experience in a structured problem resolution role is required.
• Checks the quality of an advertisement using the set quality standards before publishing them on an online platform
• Publish all advertisements (listings) to the website according to the set targets
• Customer Service Support
• Performs Data Entry tasks when required.
• Apply astute judgment when resolving customer concerns or processing customer requests bearing in mind that the requests will cross the spectrum of general questions to more technical requests
• The right Prioritization of ads to be published while observing the set guidelines
• Efficiency in Ad publishing
• Responsible for publication of high quality advertisements
• Responsible for meeting daily and weekly targets set by the Line Manager
• Responds to customer requests via phone, email, social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, etc), online chat with direction from the Customer Service Manager
• Ensures Advertisements are published to the site on time
• Diagnose and resolve user functionality or technical issues
• Update customer data for accuracy.
• Produce weekly activity reports and monthly activity plans
• Perform other listing publication tasks as required
• Able to work to targets and deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- High attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and communication skill in French and English
- Knowledge of online content quality control processes and systems
- Innovative out of the box skills
- Highly organized team player who can multitask
- Excellent proofreading, verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Customer service orientated with ability to engage customers in a commercially sensible way
- Must be Committed, Positive and Hardworking
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any field especially Business, Marketing or English will be looked at favorably
- Must have ability to write and speak French fluently.
- 1 + years of online media and customer service experience; experience performing quality control tasks such as moderation in an online environment are a must.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of this team, please forward a comprehensive CV listing relevant skills and experience for attention: Human Resources via email: email@example.com listing the job title in the subject line.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 06 September 2013
Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.