AfriHUB an international company with a reputation for attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals, due to rapid expansion and anticipated opportunities, seek to fill the following positions.
Note: Positions exist in Enugu (Enugu State) and Igbariam (Anambra State) at AfriHUB’s new Ultra Modem ICT Resource Centers. Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development are offered to top candidates.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (8 Positions) / Code# AA617
Candidate must have a Bscdegree (2.1 Preferred) in business administration or related field from a four-year college or university Preference will be given to;
1. Applicants with computer software experience (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Access,
Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and GroupWise Email).
2. Applicants that possess good communication and writing skills.
3. Applicants with accounting experience.
Job Title: Webmaster/Technology Developer (1 Position): /Code# – WM529
• AB.Sc. degree (with 2.1) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience with web authoring tools including Java. HTML, Dreamweaver,
• A diploma or certification or equivalent experience as Web Developer (ClW Certification Preferred)
• At least 5 years’ experience in a digital production environment with emphasis on system delivery via
• Expertise as a visual designer and a minimum of 5 years of progressively greater responsibility in the field of digital media development.
Job Title: ICT Trainer (10 Positions): Code# – TR702
Must have a B.Sc degree (with 2.1) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
1. The ideal applicant will possess a four year degree in a related field and/or the equivalent of 3- 5 years of training or teaching experience. Technical training experiences a plus.
2. Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication, including the clear and logical expression of ideas.
3. Ability to maintain adequate delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
4. Ability to implement revisions to sustained course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
5. Ability to assess student readiness and knowledge level for courses through observation. Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Basic Concepts of Information Technology, ICDL/ECDL experience is a PLUS.
Job Title: Accountant (2 Positions) I Code# AC567
Candidate must have;
A B.Sc. (with 2.1 or above) in Accountancy or related field with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
Expert knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and standards, theories, and practices of accounting
Ability to apply diversified accounting concepts, theories and practices to unique and complex situations. Preference will be given to;
Applicants with eISA, ICAN, ANAN and other related professional certifications
Applicants with computer software experience (e.g. ACL, Peachtree accounting,
Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and
Job Title: Systems Developer (4 Positions) I Code# SD497
Must have a B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
Knowledge of SDLe, Systems Development, Programming/ and deployment.
Experience in software installation, Enterprise systems deployment/ Microsoft
Project/ and DBMS including SQL/Server; Oracle and MySQL
Knowledge of Web-based project management tracking and reporting system
Possession of Extensive experience with Project Management, cost projection,
budget forecasting and ROI analysis.
Ability to prepare resource management reports and parts, material and
equipment lists and network deployment plans and schedules.
Job Title: Network Engineer (2 Positions) / Code# – NE355
Must have a B.Sc. degree (with 2.1 or above) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
Experience in Windows 2000, 2003, NT 4.0, XP, Cisco lOS, Pix OS, HP/Compaq Servers, Dell
Servers, Cisco switches, HP switches, Cisco Routers and firewalls, Symantec Anti-virus server, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2000/2003,TCP/IP, FTP, TFTP, TELNET, STMP, firewalls, VlAN, STP, ANTI-VIRUS/SPAM, ACCESS-LISTS, RAID, ACTIVE DIRECTORY,
IPXlSPX, NetBEUI, PPP, 802.11 alb/g, BLACKBERRY, Cisco 3800, 3700, 2600 Routers I 3500, 2900,
5000 Switches, PIX 506, 515 & 525E Firewalls.
Ability to provide network and server administration across multiple server platforms including Unix,
Linux, Novell and Windows NT/2000/2003 Server.
Job Title:Park Manager (1 Positions) Code ## PM287
Must have a B.Sc, M.Sc or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
Candidates must have at least five years experience in ICT Center Operation and
Customer service, financial procedure, Training management, Human Resources management, Quality assurance and excellent knowledge of Telecommunications networks.
Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication, including clear and logical expression of ideas.
Ability to plan, control, and manage complex projects and assignments
Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and advanced knowledge of computational analysis, data structure and systems concepts.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward resumes, by email, IN ELECTRONIC FORM to:
Application@AfriHUB.com not later than Thursday August 22, 2013. All applications must include Code# for desired position, on the email subject, with cover letter.