To assist the Manager to deliver leadership and managing of efficient and effective Technical/Scientific services within the Nigeria Region.
- According to the general direction of the T/S Services Manager, keeping Nigerian Affiliates T/S services up-to-date, ensuring consistency with business plans and optimizing investments in IT T/S.
- Ensuring the T/S services along the Affiliates are fit for purpose and aligned with Business Requirements.
- Coordinating the T/S TEAM resources in the Nigerian region in order to ensure that the quality and timeliness of services provision is maintained according the plans.
- Maintaining effective line of communication with the Management levels.
- Ensuring the integrity of the G&G data in accordance with the defined Company standards.
- Ensuring the availability of a common and unique E&P Data Management solution for the Affiliates.
- Assist the Manager to finalize the IT T/S budget (HW/SW and services).
- Preparing HW/SW and services requisition according to the budget and perform cost control.
- Investigating new Technical solutions to promote the development of T/S services.
- Contact with Services Providers, ensuring that the quality and timeliness of service provision is maintained.
- Work with the ICT department to identify best practices and creating IT T/S Policies.
- Provide leadership, advice and coaching to local staff in cooperation and accordance to the HQ training plans.
- Preparing progress reports as required by the Management.
Internal – Technical Area Managers of the Nigerian Affiliates, ICT Division Manager
External – IT T/S service providers, HQ IT T/S Manager; HQ Data Management Project Manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- Secondary Level Technical Education or Engineering degree
- Management skills basic course
ICT Project management
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- 7 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience
- 5 years of experience in IT T/S areas
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Affiliates and HQ’s operational environments
- Knowledge of the architecture (HW/SW) related to the Technical/Scientific environment
- Knowledge of IT Technical/Scientific services, policies and standards available in HQ
- Generic knowledge of the E&P Information Management solutions (included Eni standard solution)
- General knowledge of ICT software and system technologies
- Ability to analyze problems and requests, and prioritize accordingly
- Manage Projects and people
- Team player skills
Please kindly forward a copy of your most recent CV together with details of notice period and annual salary expections.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive for our job postings, we can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted for the position.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.