At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special. PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of
Job Title: Graduate Assistant Executive – Human Capital (Internal Firm Services)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00021
Department: Internal Firm Services
To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HC team. The candidate will work closely with the HC line Managers and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Work closely with the HC Executives and Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
- Update recruitment website.
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
- Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
- Schedule joiners for medical examination.
- Upload joiners’ information onto the relevant systems.
- Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
- Manage the leave system.
- Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
- Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
- Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
- Maintain staff and general filing system.
- Other duties that maybe assigned.
- Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Upper division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
- CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year HR Generalist Experience.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Intuitiveness and attention to details.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit.
- Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situation.
- Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
- Excellent people management skills, approachable.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2013