NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today. Customers around the world choose us for our “go beyond” approach and broad portfolio of solutions for business applications, storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk backup, and more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical business data and simplify business processes so you can deploy new capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before. You can rely on our industry-leading solutions to lower the cost of protecting your data, business, and reputation. We bring together the industry’s best partners and technology to deliver services that help you maximize what you are getting from your infrastructure. Our collaborative approach, working as one team with one goal, means that you get a solution that is just right for you—on time and on budget. To support your global business, we provide highly-responsive support in local languages. From London to Austin, from Bangalore to Tokyo, we’ll work with you to solve your problems and reach your goals. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com. Interested in working at NetApp? Search our open jobs – www.netapp.com/us/careers/
Job Title: Marketing Manager MEEEA
As a Marketing Manager you work individually and as part of a dynamic team that plans and implements projects that support the marketing function. The primary intent of the role is to help the business increase product adoption for current customers and also position the business for growth by entering new market segments. You recommend strategy and develop detailed marketing plans that are consistent with product line objectives.
As a Marketing Manager you participate on one or more of the following areas that support marketing initiatives:
– Detailed business assessment by product and customer type
– Sales pipeline analysis for forecasting
– Develop and conduct surveys for customer needs and satisfaction from existing products
– Identify business opportunities through market assessment
– Market sizing and segmentation
– Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets
– Identify and monitor competitors
– Track general business indicators, including market share, and competitor’s marketing and sales program activities
– Develop marketing promotions, installed base programs
– Demand generation
– Increase product adoption at top accounts
– Logistics planning and coordination for events, trade shows and sales meetings, including booth scheduling and shipping; may staff events
– Marketing collateral coordination
– Premium ordering and shipping
– Work closely with executive staff and product teams
– Maintain close relationships with corporate marketing teams
– Point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
– Work in collaboration with sales, sales support, product development and other cross-functional teams to develop marking programs to ensure continuity in product offerings
– Create reports and presentations
– Deliver presentations to multi-level of internal employees and external customers
– Present research results to business leaders
– Support public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases
– Coordinate website content and development with cross-functional teams
– Tracking invoices and receipts against budget
– Prepare marketing activity reports
– Create timelines and dashboards
– Recommend marketing activities and create marketing plans including estimating costs and managing project to completion
– Track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions
– Reporting for marketing director and finance department on fiscal status
– Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace including pricing strategies, product specifications, catalogues, sell-sheets, training aids, web presence and promotional events
– Identify and maintain relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc
Desired Skills & Experience
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
– Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
– Marketing experience in the technology industry.
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
– Broad understanding of NetApp’s products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
– A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
– A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
– Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.