At a barbecue, a 21-year old girl, wearing contact lenses, stared right through the heat at the coals beneath the grill for a while. All of a sudden, she began to scream, all the while trying to get at her eyes.
At the hospital, doctors sadly explained she had lost both eyes. Contacts, as they said, were made of plastic, and as she stared in the heat the plastic melted and destroyed her corneas, rendering her blind for the rest of her life.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned…. or while COOKING…!
Friends if u feel the information is
important, Please SHARE this message to all your near and dear ones who use contact lens.