1. 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
2. 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
3. 1 teaspoon sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
5. 1 can (11 ounces) oranges, drained
6. 1 can (8.25 ounces) water-packed sliced peaches, drained
7. 1 can (8 ounces) water-packed pineapple chunks, drained
8. 4 tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla. Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the oranges, peaches and pineapple. Add the cream cheese mixture and fold together. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl or individual bowls. Garnish with shredded coconut and serve immediately.