ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth.
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
This role will ensure that ACCA’s growth in Nigeria is sustainable, developing ACCA’s reputation and position as a strong choice of qualification to enhance employability. This will be done by ensuring increasing brand awareness and recognition of ACCA in Nigeria through engagement with relevant stakeholders such as Universities, Polytechnics and learning providers to ultimately achieve conversion to membership.
You will actively contribute towards ACCA’s national education and learning strategy by ensuring appropriate infrastructure is in place to provide quality tuition and growth. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring recruitment, conversion and retention of ACCA students through to membership. In order to drive sustainable growth and enhance reputation, ACCA will increasingly be looking to partner with leading and selected Universities in the market and the BRM will be involved in building those relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience within a Sales, Relationship Management or Business Development focused role.
• Have practical experience of managing projects, preferably within an educational or training environment.
• Possess an innovative and imaginative approach to education and teaching methodologies and issues.
• Be adept at building and maintaining relationships, and communicating clearly both orally and in writing. Will be expected to demonstrate an strong knowledge of the professional business and educational environment in which ACCA Nigeria operates
• Show an awareness of, and interest in, the changing environment of accountancy training and education worldwide
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a national and regional team.
• This position will require significant travel throughout Nigeria, including overnight stays for a period of time.