CHAMS Plc: Leading ICT company in Nigeria.
- Identity Management and Payment Systems:
Large scale Identity programs with Corporations, State and Federal Governments And
Payment Processing, Mobile Payments, ATM, POS & WEB Transactional Systems
The activities of the call center agent include making outbound calls to customers focused on educating customers, resolving requests, conducting health checks, retention, conducting customer surveys and capturing customer details as required in the template/workflow. A call center agent must be proactive in responding and handling to different queries of the customer. He or she must be fully aware of the company’s policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Validation of data to ensure blank fields are identified, correction of fields with accurate information, escalating blank fields for out calling.
- Make outbound calls focused on educating customers, resolving requests, conducting health checks, retention and customer surveys capturing customer details as required in the template/ workflow
- Deliver high levels of customer service (Quality)
- Handle all calls within a defined time limit (Productivity)
- Respond to customers queries within the specified talk time
- Log call information accurately into the workflow tool
- Ensure availability for the expected amount of hours each day in order to attend to high net-worth customers
- Comply with the Call Centre rules as regards ‘Not Ready Mode’ policy and other policies as may be deemed applicable to Outbound from time to time
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide information in an efficient and accurate manner
- Good knowledge of every aspect related to the organization in terms of processes, products and services and policy procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquettes
- Listening skills
- Data entry skills
- People Skills
- Prompt reporting and feedback skills
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good microsoft excel and word skills
- Good computer skills