AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancy for suitably qualified persons to join its sales team in Lagos.
Reporting to the IT Manager, this person will be responsible for the upgrade, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and administration of the company’s ERP system.
The company is deploying its new ERP system using Microsoft Dynamics AX. It has operations in Nigeria and Ghana.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Certified IT professional: Developer and/ or installation and configuration
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Database analysis and performance tuning experience on SQL databases for ERP systems, ideally for MS Dynamics AX
- Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively in a project management framework with the ability to create a project plan and execute it
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people
- Strong interpersonal, documentation and communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field OR 4+ years of relevant professional work experience.