Nestlé Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Applications are hereby required from suitably internal qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of an Total Performance Management Coordinator
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Reference: TPMCord2013
Position: Total Performance Management Coordinator
Department: TECHNICAL & PRODUCTION
Total Performance Management Coordinator
The Factory TPM Coordinator drives the consistent implementation of TPM in a factory, ensuring the alignment with Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) initiatives
· Integrate Total Performance Management (TPM ) with other initiatives and departments
· Ensure that TPM work is impacting both results and the culture change towards the factory / market vision
· Communicate TPM activities and results to the Executive Committee in the factory
· Drive the TPM implementation by supporting the other factory managers and pillar leaders
· Motivate and empower people through positive attitude
· Coach the factory pillar leaders / managers in terms of TPM methodology
· Coordinate TPM trainings at factory level
· Participate in defining and executing the Factory TPM Master Plan
· Promote and support cross-fertilization of ideas, knowledge, standards and improvements at the factories.
· Ensure an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars and how they integrate through the Factory TPM Master Plan to deliver the improved results.
· Assessment of the implementation progress in the factory
B.Sc/ HND degree (Minimum of 2.2 or upper credit respectively) in Engineering
3 years of hands-on experience on Total Performance Management processes.
3 years Factory experience preferable acting as Production or Maintenance Manager/Engineer
Team Management, being able to develop the required number of people with the competencies needed in the factory
Good influencing skills
Good coaching skills
Deadline for all application is 07 October 2013