While some of these things that guys notice about a girl may be obvious, others are really subtle! If you know what he’s going to access on a first date, you can take a little extra time and mind those areas! Here’s a list of 5 things guys notice first! They could help you to plan a proper
1. Luscious Looks : Usually, when a guy sees a girl, his eyes automatically look at her face. And he thinks about whether or not she is pretty. But what if his first glimpse of you is the back of your head? Some guys have said that they can tell if a girl is pretty or not just by looking at the back of her head! Wanna know how? Her hair! A girl’s hair is a dead-giveaway on how she takes care of herself and presents herself. Make sure your hair is shiny, luscious and bouncy. Even if you don’t have time to curl it everyday, at least make sure it’s clean and combed out.
2. Perfect Posture: A girl who carries her head high and stands tall sends a message out into the crowd. It says, “Hey, I’m confident, comfortable and sexy. I’m the girl you want to get to know!” That’s one of the things guys notice first about a girl! Just think about how someone with slumped, slouchy shoulders looks. Would YOU want to get to know someone who walked around like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders ?
3. Your Friends: Surprisingly, the company a girl keeps has a big impact on first impressions that she makes. You know the statement “Birds of a feather flock together”? Well, it’s true! And in most cases, if a girl has loud, whiny, sassy or rude friends, a guy may assume the same thing about her.
4. Your Pout: Kissing has been proven to be one of the world’s greatest stress relievers and research shows that most humans spend about 20,160 minutes per lifetime kissing! Wow!
So it’s no wonder one of the things guys notice first are your lips. Are they soft and smooth? Red or pink? Shiny and kissable? You can bet that he’s going to be wondering a lot about that until he finds out, so why not make it sweet suspense?
5. Perfect Dance Moves: She is confident in her skin, she knows how to have a good time, and she’s not afraid to bust a few moves! Plus, that makes a girl impossible not to notice! So next time you are kicking’ it out on the dance floor, remember that you are being noticed and try to have a good time! Don’t be fake and over-the-top, but have some genuine fun.