Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.
Full Time Regular
About This Job:
This position is for a strong candidate with experience in Operating equipment’s for Process and Pipeline Pre commissioning services.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Reports all accidents, incidents, or any unsafe conditions. Take necessary steps to prevent damage to property, plant, equipment and environment.
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant company customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and Emergency Procedures.
- Rig up / Down equipment, carry out pre job checks in compliance with HSE procedures and client PTW.
- Carry out the general maintenance and pre job checks of equipment as required to ensure equipment status and availability.
- Keep lead mechanic / Engineer informed at all times in changes to the procedure, clients instruction equipment status and any faults which may occur.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in equipment rig up and Operations
- Reasonable trouble shooting skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Good Communications skills
- Strong Technical Background.
- Good Team Player