ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) is a not for profit, non-governmental entity registered with the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission. It commenced operations in Nigeria in 1999, while the programmatic operations commenced in January 2000 through a Country Agreement signed with the National Planning Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns.
To assist in human capital development, experience building of fresh graduates and individuals interested in the development sector, ActionAid Nigeria has come up with an Internship programme as a training tool. AAN is therefore, inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns.
- Fresh graduates without post NYSC experience
- Candidates with experience in other sectors who desire development sector experience
- Candidate must not be above 30 years of age.
- One year fixed term non renewable contract.
- Degree in any field of study is essential.
- Completion of NYSC is essential
- Strong communication & writing skills is essential
- Good computer skills is essential
- Ability to travel on short notice is essential
- Ability to adapt to changing job descriptions, deliver on given targets and willingness to learn are essential.
- A person of integrity who is able to work in a diverse team environment.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2013
All application forms should be sent as a PDF or MS Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org