Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Building a robust / sustainable corporate and enterprise business
1. Identify internal and external resourcing requirements for the business
2. Identify and define internal and external processes across the entire customer life cycle
Lead a dominant RMS for the segment
1 Lead all tariffs and pricing approvals with a view to increasing NR and RMS
2. Lead third party vendor relationships for sustainable revenue growth
3. Subject matter expert for all requirements within and outside the company
4. Cross functional alignment with sales / CSD / networks for a seamless customer experience
5. Build and identify new opportunities to scale business
Sustainable Revenue Growth
1. Proactively protect Airtel’s position and claims Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
2. Coordinate all Enterprise Services Revenue Collections and Payments
3. Coordinate Management Enterprise Sales report for performance overview
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualification & Functional Skills
- Bachelors in Engineering , Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses
- MBA in Marketing or Postgraduates degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred
- 10-15 years of work experience with up to 5years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Of these years 5-6 years should be in telecom enterprise products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 5years in People Management role
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business products and applicable markets
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Delighting the customers
- Entrepreneurial & Business acumen
- Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal / leadership skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration with stakeholder
- Highly Result Oeriented believes in teamwork
- Customer centric approach
- Strong analytic skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends