You just came back after giving birth to your new baby boy, how do you feel?
As for the joy of motherhood, I just give thanks to God that I now have what I desired. My desire was to have a boy and a girl. I adore a male child. I am so happy. I remain my humble self. I know myself and nobody knows me more than myself.
- You said nobody knows you more than you know yourself, does that have to do with the scandals and rumours which engulfed your marriage?
Yes, because it was all blackmail. I can’t join issues with blackmailers. And I just concluded such is life. Life is a teacher, the longer you live the more you learn. It just shows the extent to which people can go to blackmail someone.
Being whom I am, I always believe in God and that no matter how devilish a person may be, he can’t destroy the work of God in me. And whosoever God has placed in high places, nobody can pull her down.
All these allegations, I don’t know the objective but I guess it’s a calculated attempt to bring me down by all negative forces. I just decided to keep quiet because you are being spoken of because you are relevant.
- Who is your blackmailer, is it your first husband?
I don’t know. And I am not interested in knowing. All I am interested in knowing is God. However, all I can say is that when God is working on, no man can destroy such work.
- Your marriage was secret. All we heard was that you had remarried and next you were about delivery, why the secrecy and hush hush?
Obviously, I love my life to be as private as possible. If anybody felt its a bad choices, he’s entitled to his own opinion. My opinion is that since I am a popular entertainer and a public figure, I deserve my private life which is reserved exclusively to me alone.
There should be a limit to my public life. I don’t believe in advertising my private life. Also, I don’t celebrate failure. I cherish my family and I don’t want anybody to shatter my home. My home and private life should be reserved for me. It is not for public consumption.
- You said you don’t celebrate failure, are you referring to your failed marriage?
I just don’t celebrate failure. I believe in the good and bad part of life. That means if its rough today, it could be well tomorrow. Thus, if you don’t have such a mindset, you begin to find things so difficult.
- How would you describe the new marriage?
You can’t change who I am. I don’t talk about my marriage. I can’t talk about my love. I just don’t find it convenient discussing my love. It’s nobody’s business. I am in love, good. I am remarried, good. I have a new kid, good, I am who I am, good, I am contented and I am so happy with my life. Thus, anybody who is not happy with my new found joy should go to hell.
- When the brouhaha was going on, your previous husband made several allegations against you and called you several derogatory names, what’s your take on these stuff?
I was nursing my baby when it all began. I was in a joyous mood and proud of who I am. I was grateful to God for what He was doing, thus I never noticed all he was saying. That’s the simple truth. I don’t ever want to notice anything.
- What’s the lesson learnt?
Nothing sincerely, I was not bothered.
- Would you describe your previous marriage as good riddance to bad rubbish?
I won’t talk about that marriage. Never!
- What are you working on now?
On November 24, 2013, my production company will come up with the official album launch of my artists, T Code. And we would hit location very soon with two new movies I shot partly abroad while nursing my baby boy in America. They are entitled Iron Lady and America Psycho. They would hit the cinema soon.