- Achieve Service Delivery Metrics of First Time Fix (FTF), Call Turn Around (CTR), Customer and Dealer Satisfaction percentiles.
- Provision of world class customer service to customers and delivery of the region’s KPIs.
- Effective management of Authorized Service Providers in assigned region.
- Service Cost management for the region.
- Preparation of monthly Service report for the Region which is to be submitted on the first Tuesday of every new month of the business.
- Minimize, confirm and recommend non-repairable warranty products for replacement authorization bi-weekly.
- Weekly preparation of report capturing the top 10 critical product quality issues and their resolutions.
- Daily preparation of Call Invoice Recording (CIR) for all Closed Calls.
- Monthly audit & reporting of Tools and Equipment inventory and revalidation exercise.
- Monthly disposal of Obsolete / Scrap spare parts after revalidation.
- Responsible for team’s development in the region.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with bias in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning or Electrical Electronics.
- Membership of related professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, etc.
- People management & Leadership skills.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing skills with good time management orientation.
- Sound communication skills with strong report writing back ground.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to manage difficult customers.
- Must enjoy traveling and possess good driving skills.
Application Deadline: 11th November, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: When the Page Opens, Select all States and Click Show Vacancies, then scroll down to Regional Service Engineer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.