Here are the TOP 7 SUPERFOODS for quitting smoking and some handy resources for each. Take the time to do a little research, and your problems may be solved:
1. Mucuna: The L-dopa content of the unprocessed Mucuna bean powder is so powerful that doctors are also using it to help Parkinson’s patients restore mental clarity, and as a mood elevator! Mucuna helps with:
-Regeneration of organs (heart, kidneys, liver, lungs)
-Dramatically strengthens immune system
-Reduced body fat and cellulite
-Improved skin appearance
-Increased mood and sense of well-being
-Increased bone density (very necessary after toxin overload from cigarettes)
4. Cacao raw chocolate: fights depression and is a great mood enhancer!
5. Goji berry and acai berry: Acai berry has been cherished by the Amazonian people for centuries. This unique berry has an extraordinary amount of antioxidants that protect the tissues and cells of the body, plus acai contains phytonutrients that make it one of the most well publicized superfoods among health enthusiasts.
6. Kale and Maca: Maca is the ancient superfood of the Incas. Grown in the high Andes mountains in Peru, Maca is packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins, tannins, complex alkaloids and other phytochemicals. Alkalize the body and load up on natural, raw nutrients! Kale is the hidden superfood of planet Earth! Check out these great resources:
7. Blueberries: Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity, making them highly protective for the cardiovascular system. They contain pterostilbene, which lowers cholesterol, and anthocyanins, which improve vision and brain function and guard against macular degeneration.