The Bayelsa State Scholarship Board hereby informs interested applicants of Bayelsa State Origin who are residing in their respective Local Government Areas that the 2013 – 2014 Lincoln University, USA, undergraduate scholarship forms, for the following degree programmes:
- Business and Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Mass Communications
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Visual and Performing Arts
Are available for collection, free of charge at the eight (8) Local Government Area Headquarters, with effect from Tuesday, November12, 2013.
Method Of Application
Applicants resident in Yenagoa and its environs, can go to the Scholarship Board’s Office, on:
Major Andrew Oputa Road,
Off old Assembly Quarters Road,
Ekeki-Yenagoa, to complete the Application Forms.
- Please ensure that the form is filled and submit instantly to the committee on the spot, at the Local Government Headquarters, collection point.
- Applicants outside Bayelsa State can access the forms on-line, at: www.bssb-gov.com print out a colour copy, complete the form with 1½ x 1½ inch colour passport photography, sign the form and e-mail it with the required documents to: bssb-gov.com and II.) email@example.com
Requirements for filling the forms are:
- 1½ x 1½ inch colour passport,
- SSCE, GCE or NECO O’level
- Birth certificate or age declaration and
- Local Government Identification Certificate or Letter
All screened and shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited to sit for the competitive examinations on Tuesday 19th November, 2013 at 9am prompt.
Accreditation will be at the Peace Park, opposite the Bayelsa State Government House, Yenagoa.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2013