To provide a strong strategic focus on key opportunities and engage with customers to create strong business relationships
- Identify & create plans with greenfield targets in Nigeria
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with key customers and companies associated to the Industry
- Form strategies with operations/contracts targeting specific engagements and opportunities.
- Participate in tender process and lead the tender process where appropriate
- Hand over successful tenders to operations, working with Contracts and Operations to ensure seamless execution.
- Conduct market research, analyze information and recommend market development strategic opportunities and projects
- Develop and/or facilitate and/or actively contribute to the formation of alliances and collaboration agreements to win greenfield prospects.
- Identify opportunities of new product needs for Greenfield prospects for maximizing sales and profits.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the Target Strategic Opportunities
- Generate periodic reports and reviews
Line reporting and functional linkage
Hierarchical : CEO/MD
– FCB Manager
– Operations Managers
– Contract Managers
Desired Skills and Experience
* Excellent communication and skills
* Good business acumen
* Good understanding of operations and the sales process
* Highly motivated and resilient
* Ability to think strategically
* Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team environment
* Good attention to detail with good analytical skillsBehavior
Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
* Genuine team member: as measured by behaviour in team environment, information sharing with associates and stakeholders
* Demonstrate leadership and ability to form cohesive teams to address challengesExperience
* Demonstrable knowledge in marketing, operations, sales or technology in the Oil and Gas industry.
* Thorough knowledge of working in and understanding of the Marine Industry.
* Thorough understanding of customer requirements in developing Greenfield or Brownfield projects and market conditions
Proficiency in using MS Office suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Sciences or equivalent
Live-in Expat role