Computer Warehouse Group Plc – One of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in Africa today. We offer integrated ICT solutions that add value to the operations of diverse clientele, using highly skilled and well motivated workforce.
The primary role is to drive EMC/ NetApp Business and consultancy around enterprise storage solutions.
- Work with our team to find new opportunities that drive success for our customers
- Be eager to travel throughout as opportunities arise
- Support the technology practice with documentation and development efforts for new and existing solutions and services offerings
- Work closely with sales team and customers to produce high level design documents
- Ability to gather requirements and create/modify solutions based on those requirements
- Provide best practice guidance to both internal and external customers
- Produce customer facing documentation, including high level designs, outlining the key benefits of a proposed solution
- Produce deployment documentation to allow other field engineers to deploy hardware in accordance with the design
- Working with the project management team, is implemented in the installation and commissioning of the solution
- Provide mentorship and transfer of skills to other members of the team
- Identify and develop relevant opportunities for the implementation of new services.
- Assist management and the entire team in the establishment of strategies for growing the business (product)
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of industry best practices and key developments.
- Use of vendor tools to produce detailed bills of materials
- Act as a final point of escalation for the business’s own use of relevant technology where necessary
- Provide analytical and innovative input in the business development
- Provide pipeline on opportunities to the business
- May involve liaising with internal, external and 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent time-management, self-motivation and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to present to audiences of all levels.
- Can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively,
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Must have high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and be results-oriented.
- Flexibility may be required in order for CWG to function efficiently and to meet its obligations to customers, so you may be required from time to time to undertake duties not specifically referable to your particular position
- Willing and available to travel
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 5 years in a corporate IT environment.
- Experienced in selling Document Management Solution and Central Processing Centre solutions.
Certification Requirements for EMC:
- Information Storage Associate (EMCISA)
- Backup & Recovery Solution (TECHNICAL ARCHTECT or INPLEMETION ENGINEER ) or Consolidate(TA or IE)
Certification Requirements for NetApp:
NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) Certification
Any of the specialties:
- ASAP – NetApp Storage Accredited Program
- NCDA – NetApp Certified Data Ontap Administrator
- NCIE-SAN – NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (At advantage)
All applications must be sent to email@example.com. Emails must have the title of the job being applied for. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must state working telephone numbers at which they can be reached during office hours