An erection is a funny thing. When it stays hard, you feel great about yourself but when it goes limp, no matter how hard you try, it can be the cause for some serious psychological concern.
If you’re not really suffering from anymedical conditions and still have a hard time keeping it hard, there are ways to keep it up and raring to go when you need it most. Just use these 20 tips on how to keep an erection up and it’ll definitely make a difference in your life in a couple of weeks.
1. Talk about your fantasies. Distract yourself from your little head and use your big head in bed. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of sex for both of you.
2. Get kinky. Speak about your secret fantasies and fetishes with each other and indulge in them. Sometimes, all you need to bring your little guy up is a whole new sexual experience!
3. Be comfortable in bed. Don’t carry your own weight on your arms for too long when you’re on top of her. Feel relaxed and avoid any scenarios that bother you like sweating too much, overeating before sex or having sex when you’re too tired.
4. Get innovative. Too much of a good thing can get boring. Your girl may be the sexiest thing alive, but unless you create new ways to enjoy each other in bed, one of you may get bored which will eventually lead to you feeling less satisfied and less horny.
5. Take time, don’t rush in. This is something most guys don’t know and don’t care to know. Foreplay always helps the guy hold on longer. You may think it’s pointless, but by indulging in foreplay for 15 minutes before penetration, your little guy would get more time to warm himself up for the act. Just don’t think about your erection until you have to penetrate her. And when it’s time, you can rest assured that he’ll be ready.
6. Don’t concentrate on your little head. Instead, just focus on satisfying and pleasuring your partner. When you spend too much time pondering over over how erect you are, you’d kill the fun which will in turn kill your erection.
7. Talk about it with your partner. When you can’t hold on to a long erection, it’ll definitely leave both of you upset. Learn to talk about it and reassure each other. Always ensure that bad sex is not getting in the way of good love.
8. Breathe. Breathe deeply in the mornings. It helps increase the oxygen in your blood flow and also calm you down when you’re stressed.
9. Work out and look sexy. Better yet, start working out. A good cardio workout makes you feel fit and healthy, and it greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you look good, you’d feel alive down there. And the increased blood circulation would ensure that your boneless buddy would be upright and hard for a long time.
10. Quit smoking if you can. Smoking destroys your lungs which in turn affect the amount of oxygen your lungs can absorb, which increases the fatigue in your muscles and leaves you tired all the time. The more oxygen in your body, the easier it will be for that all important muscle to function down there.
11. Don’t masturbate too often. Masturbation can be good to control the problem of premature ejaculation, but it’s not good if you want to keep it hard for a long time.
12. Party. Go out, meet people and have fun every day. When you have an active lifestyle, your body will come back alive because it would be loaded with happy hormones that get activated when you interact with others.
13. Flirt with others. The longer a man stays away from flirting, the more his testosterone drops. Keep your libido on a high by indulging in a bit of flirty talk now and then and you’ll always enjoy sex.
14. Don’t change positions too often in bed. You may have heard that changing positions can be more fun. But by doing that, you’ll end up worrying too much about whether your member will continue to stay erect during each penetration and end up feeling more stressed.
15. Stop worrying about the last time. Well, yeah, you had a hard time having a hard time the last time. But guess what, this is not last time. You can’t expect sex to feel awesome every time. And when you do have a dry spell, don’t let that bother you. Just indulge in foreplay, have fun and stop thinking about what went wrong the last time.
16. Shed your inhibitions. Love your body. Many men and women don’t like looking at their own bodies while having sex because they think it looks ugly. If your physique bothers you, do something about it and get over it as soon as you possibly can.
17. Remember the good times. Think of the first time you and your girl had sex or made out. And talk about it in bed. There’s something so sexually exciting about first times that it’ll bring the excitement and sex appeal back instantly.
18. Don’t hurry it up. It may seem like a good idea to slip it in quickly as soon as you know it’s hard, and feel relieved that you were erect enough to penetrate her. But this routine will make you lose your confidence gradually and scare you away from slow and relaxed penetration over time.
19. Don’t think only about penetration. Lovemaking isn’t all about putting it in. If you want to get it hard and keep it hard, you need to learn to understand that lovemaking isn’t just about the act of penetration. When you pay all the attention on penetration, it’s inevitable that you’ll end up putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Take time to please her in other ways and you’ll see how relaxed and sensual sex really can be.
20. Avoid sex for a month. If nothing else works for you, this definitely should. Take sex out of the calendar for an entire month, and that includes even seeing each other naked. But woo each other and arouse each other by going out often. Grind at parties, kiss in public and pet each other when you feel horny. By restricting sex for a while, you can bring the arousal and curiosity back into bed. And that will definitely help you keep an erection up for as long as you have to perform.