Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is recruiting to fill :
Job Tittle : Offshore HSE Site Lead Services -Offshore/Onshore
Location : Nigeria
The SERVICES are required offshore on a 12 hours per day, 7 days a week, back-to-back basis (i.e., two designees on a rotational back-to-back basis).
- To provide safety advice to the Platforms Contract Manager for all activities related to the platforms construction works.
- To monitor the project construction activities carried out by the EPC Contractor & subcontractors to ensure compliance with the project and site safety procedures.
- To assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine the underlying causes of accidents/injuries.
- To evaluate/monitor site working conditions related to the construction works.
- To conduct/attend regular meetings with project and contractor representatives to discuss and agree on safety standards, concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting safety awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- To ensure that risk assessment is performed before each potentially dangerous activity.
- To participate in or organise job safety analyses (JSAs) with contractors and request new JSAs if necessary.
- To perform regular safety compliance inspections and audits of contractors to ensure implementation of safe working procedures and best practices.
- To conduct or participate in safety training of project and contractor personnel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
Application Deadline: 28th November, 2013
The services will take place in Offshore Nigeria or other Nigerian Onshore worksite (s) as designated by the company