Wood Group PSN are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 29 000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
The successful candidate will provide be responsible for assisting the Project to achieve its objectives by:
Responsible for solution development of FPSO operational issues and expansion of facilities including debottlenecking and field life extension.
They will also establish a Process Engineering team in country, define systems, processes and procedures required to generate repeat work with various clients .
Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following:
• Ensure all work is conducted in full compliance with Client’s HS&E policy, procedures and Safety Management System
• Comply with all relevant Wood Group PSN HS&E policies and procedures where appropriate
• Actively participate and support all Client and Wood Group Health, Safety & Environmental plans, initiatives and improvements
• Report all accidents and incidents
• Carry out Emergency Response duties in accordance with Client’s requirements
Succesful candidates will be;
• Degree Qualified in Process/Chemical Engineering
• Willing to train, develop and mentor local engineers
• Experienced in offshore process engineering and problem solving
• Have a number of years oil and gas experience
• Have c ommercial awareness and project engineering knowledge
• Have d iscipline CTR preparation experience
• Have E xperience of working in Nigeria or West Africa preferred
• Have e xcellent oral and written skills,
• Client facing, team player, logical thinker
Why is WGPSN ‘where you want to be’?
- We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the company’s core values
- We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC109151 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Online applications only – no email applications