On behalf of the Lagos State Government, NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm) invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement as trainees at the State’s newly established training centre.
Job Title: Training and Employment
- Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma;
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage.
- Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will:
- Be trained free of charge to use a stenograph machine to record court and other proceedings
- Be employed by the Lagos State Government as an official verbatim reporter upon successful completion of the training programme.
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2014
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format, a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be submitted no later than 2nd January 2014. Only short listed candidates will be contacted