VConnect.com is the largest local search engine / business directory in Nigeria and has more than 800,000 businesses registered. We are one of the fastest growing IT/Internet companies in Nigeria. VConnect is recognized as “Hottest IT startup in Africa” mentioned by Forbes Magazine and ranked Top 30 Sites in Nigeria by Alexa Ranking. We are looking for energetic, innovative, creative. self-driven and truly social people who can drive our social media strategy.
- Manage and Accelerate Social media marketing strategy for VConnect focusing on popular social media sites including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare etc.
- Execution of all social media activities including social sharing, tweeting, increase talking to reach, follow latest trends (#) and devise relevant content strategy.
- Responsible for increasing Facebook Likes, Twitter followers and visibility across various social channels including popular blogs/ forums.
- In line with management objective; plan, strategize and execute multiple social media campaigns thereby measure effectiveness and impact of each campaign. Present detailed campaign insight report periodically.
- Tweeting at least 40 – 60 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of brand; therefore generating multiple mentions, retweets and content spreading through virality.
- Understand the user behavior on Facebook, Google+; finding innovative ways to leverage Facebook / Google+ to get maximum engagement and interaction from your posts.
- Responsible for implementing social media analytics tools, track and improve social voice/mentions score.
- Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Candidate Profile
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, 2go, Eskimi etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Previous experience as a social media manager with any mass consumer
- Proven track record as a social media evangelist to increase brand followership.
- Experience with using marketing techniques to achieve targets
- Experience of managing successful social media campaigns across all key channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Experience of managing customer reviews onsite, including developing growth plans
- Experience of social monitoring tools and dashboards
- Minimum 5. Years of relevant experience in social media marketing / promotion can apply
- Proven experience in executing end of end social media and viral campaigns.
Note: Only Nigerian can Apply ( No expats )