Two teen girls lured their friend to a house, beat her up and held her down to be raped while someone filmed the whole thing on a cell phone. UK Daily Mail reports
A 16-year-old girl was allegedly beaten by other girls before being held down to be raped in a horrifying attack that was filmed on a cellphone, it was revealed today.
Patricia Montes, 15 (pictured above right), and 16-year-old Erica Avery (pictured left) are accused of punching, kicking and pepper-spraying the girl before holding her down to be raped by Jayvon Woolfork, 19, police said.
The barbaric attack was filmed on a cell phone by Lanel Singleton, 18, and shows the girl writhing half naked and weeping in the yard of a home in Hollywood, Florida while her attackers leer over her. Continue…
|The rapist, Jayvon Woolfork|
Along with 17-year-old Dwight Henry, the alleged rape gang have all been charged in the attack on November 1 last year.
The sickening clips, shown by CBS Miami for the first time today, shows the girls viciously beating the girl while the men watch.
One male voice can be heard saying: ‘They don’t like this girl.’
One girl responds: ‘I told you we were gonna f*** somebody up’.
As the victim begs to be freed, another girl says they should ‘let this girl go home’ but the attack continues.
The victim is later allowed to leave but not before one of her female attackers spits on her. She managed to flag down a car and make it to her home where she fell unconscious and was taken to hospital. She spent several days in hospital with broken bones in her face, swelling and being unable to see.
The victim told police that she was attacked after smoking marijuana and drinking beer with people she believed to be her friends, including one girl who had been her best friend since kindergarten.
Patricia Montes, 15, and Erica Avery, 16, are charged with two counts each of felony armed sexual assault and kidnapping. Both have been charged as adults.
Henry, 17, of Hollywood; Lanel Singleton, 18, of North Miami (both pictured above); and Woolfork, 19, all face charges of capital felony sexual assault and kidnapping.
All have pleaded not guilty and are being held on bond with the exception of Montes.
Singleton, who is believed to have recorded the clips, was expected to appear in court today.
At a bail hearing in November, prosecutor Maria Schneider described the video of the crime, detailing how the victim pleaded with the alleged attackers to stop as she held her arms over her face to protect herself from their unrelenting blows.
‘The cruelty shown on this video . . . this was repeated over and over again . . . The girls are trying to remove her bra. You saw the victim sitting on the toilet crying, her face blown up and swollen from injuries, and then they beat her,’ Ms Schneider said.
During parts of the three-hour bail hearing, Avery grinned and rolled her eyes and had to be admonished by her lawyer to remain composed. Montes, who was the victim’s best friend, appeared stoic for most of the proceeding.
The victim claims that she was kicked, thrown down stairs and had her face smashed on concrete, breaking bones near both her eyes.
The judge said: ‘This 16-year-old woman, both of her eyes were closed from being beaten, she had blood coming from one of her ears.’
The videos, consisting of 11 snippets, show the victim being beaten, but they do not depict sexual activity.