Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
• Daily support to Customer for the maintenance of Metering Systems and associated products such as HMI, Flow computer, GC, Orifice meters, Gas & Liquid USMs and Coriolis meters.
• Conduct site surveys, evaluation of installed base for upgrades and migration projects.
• Coach and guide Customers on Calibration & Verification of Flow meters as a Metering Systems Technology specialist.
• Diligently follow the standards and best practices of service and maintenance, to ensure global quality system for flow meters servicing.
• Lead efforts to resolve quality issues associated with flow systems and products maintenance.
• Develop Customer relationship to ensure long term Customer loyalty and growth of service business.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
· University/College/Bachelors,Professional – Engineering/CA/ICWA/MBA
· 5 – 10 Years Experience
· Customer Focus,Drive for Results,Ethics and Values,Functional/Technical Skills,Integrity and Trust,Perseverance,Problem Solving,Action Oriented