Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company that offer a wide range of products and services in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through our Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has approximately 133,000 employees and 235 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Job Title: Field Service and Application Engineer
Job ID: EPM-00006241
- Responsible for Start-up & Commissioning from installation to site acceptance and commissioning of the Metering Systems and Products.
- Daily support to Customer for the maintenance of Metering Systems and associated products such as HMI, Flow computer, GC, Orifice meters, Gas & Liquid USMs and Coriolis meters.
- Conduct site surveys, evaluation of installed base for upgrades and migration projects.
- Coach and guide Customers on Calibration & Verification of Flow meters as a Metering Systems Technology specialist.
- Diligently follow the standards and best practices of service and maintenance, to ensure global quality system for flow meters servicing.
- Lead efforts to resolve quality issues associated with flow systems and products maintenance.
- Develop Customer relationship to ensure long term Customer loyalty and growth of service business.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager.
- University/College/Bachelors,Professional – Engineering/CA/ICWA/MBA.
- 5 – 10 Years Experience.
- Customer Focus,Drive for Results, Ethics and Values, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance, Problem Solving, Action Oriented.
Application Deadline: 13th January, 2014.
Note: When the Page Opens, Click Search Now then Select Nigeria from the Country drop-down menu, and Click Search