WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industry. We supply consultants to projects and operations of our clients and perform outsourcing services such workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a myriad in oil and gas and energy vacancies.
WTS Energy positions in any phase of the project lifecycle; from Geoscience, Drilling Management and Supervision, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Start UP, Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries.
- Ensures QC and loading of digital log data to Asset Databases
- Applies rigorous data management procedures.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining data integrity and accessibility to Petrophysical, Geoscience Reservoir Engineering, and Production Technology data bases.
- Ensures that prescribed guidelines for data Management are adhered to, and promote the application of these guidelines by users.
- Liaise with IT department to maintain adequate infrastructure service levels in support of storage of Asset Management data.
- Maintain and ensure integrity and update of APDNL’s Asset Management digital / analogue data store.
- Responsible for arranging and managing smooth and timely data transfers between APD (N) L, APE(N)L and APS, Regulatory Agencies.
- Keep an inventory of available data and data transfers
- The ability to communicate well and get along well with other team members and functional peers, the ability to work independently within an integrated team and the willingness to seek guidance when needed are essential.
- Good understanding of Petrophysical, Geoscience and Production Engineering data architecture.
- A degree in any of the Engineering disciplines, Geo-sciences: Geology, Geophysics or Surveying and Applied Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Five years oil and gas industry experience, including data management experience for a minimum of two years. Experience in Petrophysics and/or Geoscience evaluations will be an advantage.
- High computer literacy.
- A good knowledge of different evaluation and Data Management packages
Terms & Conditions
- Work Cycle: Monday – Friday (7.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.)
- Opened to Nigerians Only
- Contract position with possible extension