Are you ready to make the world run better? Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting career with a world-renowned innovation and technology leader? If so, we encourage you to apply to the SAP Academy for Sales program and take the first step toward becoming part of SAP’s next-generation sales force!
As an Account Executive at SAP, you will be responsible for driving sales strategy and planning for a designated territory, which includes working with prospects and established customers to generate pipeline and revenue quota attainment.
Through effective account and customer relationship management, individuals within this role will also identify and qualify opportunities – deepening partnerships and developing prospects. Account Executives will collaborate with various specialists within the sales organization including, but not limited to: Product/Solution Specialists, Presales Solution Engineers, Virtual Account Team members, Sales Operations Specialists, Partners etc. to improve customer engagements and help set SAP apart from the competition.
To kick-off your career as an Account Executive, you will first participate in a comprehensive training program that includes 6 months of hands-on training, job-shadowing, and mentoring by Senior Account Executives in the SAP office location nearest your home city. Your training will also include three, one- month long sessions of innovative classroom learning at the SAP Academy facility in Dublin, CA—located just outside San Francisco.
Throughout the program, you will build the foundations needed for success in the Sales profession. You will learn about SAP sales methodology, value-based selling techniques, presentation delivery, deal structuring, negotiation skills, and SAP solutions. You will also have the opportunity to develop and demonstrate key skills in project management, business acumen, effective teamwork, and executive-level communication and SAP values.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be integrated directly into the SAP Sales organization, having built pipeline and fully engaged in active sales cycles. This truly is an opportunity that cannot be missed—especially for those who enjoy travel and are passionate about building a future with SAP!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Actively assist in completing territory business plans to generate 4x pipeline
- Take a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Effective Account and customer relationship management
- Support and drive customer events
- Develop and drive strategy for their designated territory, prospects and customers
- Help drive individual and Account Executive quota attainment
Desired Skills and Experience
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required with an expectation of being in the top 50 percentile of class. Preference will be given to graduates with a Sales related degree or concentration in a Sales curriculum; Business Administration, Software, Marketing and Communications, Business Logistics (SCM) and Hospitality. Candidates should display the following competencies and requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership in curricular and extra-curricular activities
- An aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self- starter who is curious and creative
- Possess a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization providing demand generation & deal execution support
- Relationship oriented possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with other
- sBe eager to excel in a vigorous, structured 9-month training program with significant quarterly certification requirements
- Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge of at least 1 industry
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Be willing to train in Dublin, California for a period of 3 non-consecutive months over the 9-month training program. Be willing to potentially relocate after completion of the 9-month program.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Work experience including internships is preferable
- Relevant coursework/projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality deliverables
After checking on the “Apply” button, you will be taken to our SAP Academy site. From there you can click on SAP Academy for Sales and begin the application process, which begins with an assessment.