Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
The primary purpose of the role is to be the Emerson Process Management cross business unit specialist to support the promotion of and implementation of Wireless in each of the Middle East & Africa regions.
• Establish links with all business units within their region to promote Wireless.
• Drive the Marketing of Wireless within the region through presentations, demonstrations and customer site visits.
• Developing a Wireless business plan for the region to achieve budgets and goals.
• Maintain a Sales Pursuits and Orders list to support the financial accounting process (POR).
• Participate in Project Pursuit processes to drive wireless sales in major projects, entity and destination.
• Liaise with all business units for coordinated sales demonstrations of their products.
• Identify application and market opportunities to develop solutions and tools to win business.
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of the technology and applications for Wireless Field networks and Wireless Plant Networks.
• Drive the vendor approval process where applicable for Wireless with business units support for new products.
• Ensure Country Telecommunications Regulations are addressed for new products, as applicable.
• Deliver training / education to local business partners as required ensuring the highest level of satisfaction at all customers.
• Maintain a current database of all customer contacts.
• Build positive relationships with customers that will generate future sales and repeat business.
• Support existing accounts and account leaders to grow the wireless business and identify new wireless business opportunities and accounts in the region.
• Maintain a database of wireless installations for the purpose of expanding Cross Business Unit sales and references.
• Maintain and communicate knowledge of competitive strategies.
• Provide product feedback and sales information to help define the product roadmap and sales strategy.
• Drive new product introductions and training.
Job Requirements • Qualified to degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience in industry
• Overall five years of experience, three years of which should be in a technical capacity
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Customer focused
• Experience in Wireless Technology, Networking or Systems would be an advantage
• Willingness to travel throughout the Region
Additional Company Information Wireless is the key to Strategic Initiative to Emerson Process Management. Being part of the Wireless Team gives a great opportunity to work across the Emerson Business Units and re-define our industry through enabling technologies
Contact Information How to apply:
If you feel that your skills and attributes match the Emerson requirements please apply via the careers pages by completing the online application and uploading an up to date CV
Emerson MEA Selection Process:
The selection process will involve an initial telephone screen to qualify your suitability for the role, if successful, your application will be sent for shortlisting and if selected, you will undergo a full selection event at one of our regional offices.
Emerson Middle East & Africa are an equal opportunities employer and hiring decisions will be made regardless of sex, race, religious belief, age, disability or sexual orientation.
We operate a preferred supplier list for recruitment agencies and search firms. This list is reviewed periodically, but we are not currently considering adding any new suppliers – and we’re continuing our existing policy of not accepting unsolicited CVs from any recruitment agencies or search firms. We’d also ask that you refrain from routinely contacting HR or our business leaders.