Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, evangelize and educate new customers about Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You understand the details of individual campaigns and explore the business needs of our key clients. Working with them, you help define the vision and strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Agency Sales Manager, you’ll collaborate closely with agency representatives, serve as their ambassador within Google, evangelize new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, identify sales and business-development opportunities, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers. You’ll also collaborate with Google’s Direct Sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry sectors. Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, self-starting, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication/presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You’re particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
- Collaborate and consult with major agencies with the goal of expanding relationships to increase and optimize the investment of the agencies’ clients.
- Analyze data trends and agencies’ client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with agencies and to serve as an evangelist at events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally. Act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers’ success in their Google advertising investments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced media agency environment is preferred.
- Experience in a comparable position in the online advertising industry.
- Strong experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting or media specific industry.
- Established relationships and presence within the media marketplace.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.