FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
FMC Nigeria, Onne Base
To ensure all FMC employees and visitors work in a safe and secured environment.
Responsible for the continuous improvements attaining operational goals and objectives in a safe and
secured manner. Enables organizational ownership for achieving related benchmark performance.
– Trains, monitors and coaches shop, office, HSE & field team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards to improve safety, health and environmental processes in a reliable and cost effective manner.
– Gathers all information that could affect FMC and analysis of this information to make
forecasts and recommendations. Creates and plans ways to reduce occasions of risks by assisting various project teams with HSE related issues such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Risk Assessment, HAZIDS, etc.
– Proactively manages safety, health and environmental issues and ensures compliance with Federal, State, Local and Corporate requirements / standards relating to recordkeeping, permits, reports, training and other related concerns. Ensures that issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
– Oversees all work related medical, first aid and case management. Leads Emergency Response Team (ERT). Oversees issues related to medical service providers such as clinics, hospitals and company doctors (for work related issues) and relate to HR.
– Leads incident investigations and facilitates communications, problem resolution, and appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the teams. Develops reports and communication of incidents and recommended preventative measures to be distributed within FMC Technologies.
– Ensures strict compliance with FMC Global Safety Policy and Procedures
– Leads and facilitates the process of continuous improvement of the processes and methods to reduce safety, health and environmental incidents.
Provides leadership in achieving safety goals for the organization and Leads efforts to assure HSE orientation for contractors, visitors and guests.
– Ensures compliance to journey management procedure.
Preparation of weekly, monthly report and distribution in a timely manner
Skills And Requirements
Minimum Bachelors Degree in a related field.
About 10 years relevant work experience in this particular field preferred
Possess good PC skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
Possess effective leadership ability within a team environment.
Demonstrate exceptional negotiation, motivating, planning, presentation, interpersonal and communication
Maintain the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment