Etisalat Nigeria has seen unprecedented growth in the Nigerian telecoms industry with 17 million subscribers and consistently demonstrates its core values of – teamwork, integrity, passion for excellence, empowering our people and growing our people to Nigerians as it offers them world-class telecommunications services.
Job Summary: Responsible for marketing all Etisalat consumer digital content services including developing the customer proposition, consumer research and insight, pricing, acquisition and churn management.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the development of concepts for all EMTS’s Digital Media and VAS. Content may be in form of plain text, links, database content, still images (illustrations, photographs, diagrams), animation, questionnaires, audio, video and interactive graphics
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop propositions for all Etisalat consumer digital content and services
- Identify needs for customer research and building insights for consumer digital content products and services and create and carry out research products to build these insights and shape the consumer proposition
- Work with other members of the digital media team such as the product manager and business development team to understand the product features and content and use this to share the customer proposition
- Develop the Go to Market plan for all consumer digital content and services
- Work with the Brand and Communications team to effectively promote all digital content products and services and reach defined targets for revenues, customer acquisition, etc.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Digital Media
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Head, Digital Media
Skills and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- MBA (Marketing) or Marketing focused post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Telecoms experience is a plus. Experience in product marketing or technology consumer product marketing is a requirement