Main Job Purpose
The role is responsible for aligning procurement resources and leveraging the supplier network within the geographical area to deliver on supply chain and Multi Country/Cluster Organization MCO targets.
- Procurement contact and business partner to a specific set of countries / MCO’s.
- Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery for materials
- Responsible for the integration of supplier’s capabilities, logistics, and service requirements of Unilever manufacturing sites.
- Execution of Innovation Projects and Management of Promotions.
- Translation of price trends into local conditions (tariffs, taxes, logistics, etc).
- Communication of price trend in its totality to the local Finance team as an input to the business plan
- Development of contingency plans and alternatives to ensure supply security for the MCO
- Drive and support the implementation of VIP savings and creditor terms for the specific set of countries/MCO’s
- Drive R&P opportunities in alignment with the supply chain and MCO business strategy
- Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers.
- Manage the MCO supply network
- Execute global/regional programs in the MCO
- Align procurement programs to deliver on MCO requirements
- Manage local procurement resources
Required Job Experience
- 10 years experience in purchasing or related function
- Procurement and Supply Chain experience
- Leadership experience and ability to lead teams
Closing Date : Feb-18-2014